1. Freelancer or Part-time post- Put your skills and knowledge for hire as a freelancer.
Everyone's got a skill or knowledge that someone else is looking for. It could be web designing, mobile app development, copyrighting, data entry and so on. Browse through available jobs online or post your skills up for people to hire.
2. Airbnb - Be a host and rent out your properties or host your unique experiences as a local.
If you've got an extra room or property in a good location, this is an easy way to make some extra money. Else, you can also put your friendly face and help other airbnb host on their behalf to earn more.
3. Carousell - As easy as snap a photo to sell things via the Carousell mobile app or online.
Your trash can be someone else' treasure. Sell of things that you own as easy as snapping a picture of your thing and posting it. All you have to do next is wait for someone interested in your item to contact you. It's completely free (for now) to post anything up.
4. Mudah.my - Malaysia's largest marketplace.
Sell off anything you own from cars to home appliances to even pets online. It's free to post your ad up but if you would need to pay to get it featured if you would want more traffic.
5. I love mystery shopping - Be a mystery shopper to companies that needs some auditing done.
Love to dine or shop? Why not get paid to do it. Sign up to be a mystery shopper and you will get contacted when a job is available.
6. Cash Converters - Sell your used items for instant cash.
Sell off your items (AV equipment, baby equipment, DVDs, office equipment, jewelry, fashion accessories etc) at selected locations in key cities.